Monday, September 6, 2010

It Starts...

The beginning of a new semester always brings new projects to the forefront. I am in my last semester of college, graduation is closer every day and everything seems to be falling into place rather nicely. An example of this would conveniently happen to be the classes I am enrolled in this fall. While I'm taking Sir Vanderslices novel writing workshop and am embarking on completing a novel in fifteen weeks I am also enrolled in this "Into Print" course with Lady Vanderslice so let's hope these two coincide nicely : ) As for being knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the literary world, well...I hate to say it, but I am not as up to date as I should be. I have just recently began reading Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games series because of such good word of mouth, and am interested in reading Steig Larssons Millennium Trilogy because I watched the incredible film based on the first book. Other than this though I don't know much about whats going on in the publishing world or what the hot topics may be...So, lets get to learnin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment